Translate

Sunday 25 November 2012

Ruumet Breehr progress

Nearly there now.Horns added and base coat on.I think after all it will need to be put on a base then finished.No holter as in some pics in the source books,its to be walked as a pack animal not ridden. Part of a caravan /army supplies etc. I'm going with the blue rather than the brown in the book cover.

I'm not 100% happy with it but I think it looks more cow/sheep (as in the pics showing it without the holter and bit) than reptile.It will just have to do until someone comes out with a proper Ruumet Breehr.

2 comments:

  1. DLI - it looks just fine. I may very well decide to follow your lead and make one of my own. No telling when anyone will make one commercially available.

    Best regards,
    Keith F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very good. I have some dollar store dinos that may be getting some plastic surgery.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete