Translate

Monday 12 November 2012

A very quick post

Just to try to keep me in the habit of regular posting, an update on progress so far with my Fadath army.Once again a very poor quality camera :( but what you can see are the command groups and a support unit.

The red tunic are a rifle unit mainly Martini Henry rifles,second line in blue rifled Martian muskets and in white officer and drummer of what will become a "chopper/cutters" unit.The core infantry in the post so I'm told.Right at the back is a jinal gun which has become a Ruumet Breehr Gun and as such light artillery.The stats for it give great distance and damage but little accuracy.After all in my fluff it was designed to bring down very big beasties,so no sniper rifle.But if it hits you its pretty much bye bye unless your in an armoured transport.I intend to have two of these support units.

These come from New Line Designs in the UK but can be bought direct from Pontoonier Miniatures in the US from their Burmese infantry line.They have been easier than I had thought to turn into canal Martians with a bit of green sluff for feet and hands with a paint job.

No comments:

Post a Comment