Translate

Sunday 20 December 2020

Seasons Greetings /Dec 2020 and Beyond



Seasons Greetings

Nothing new to show you this month. Still working on the Martian dock board and market board. Hopefully one will be finished before the end of the year.

As in the last few years my main plans are to finish outstanding projects and hopefully hit the mini's mountain with paint and maybe just maybe get some games played.

Assuming the two massive boards mentioned are finish in the start of 2021. I've got more cloudships to finish. Terrain wise I've still got outstanding Venus buildings to finish. Also Government buildings for the British and other human administrations.

Most of my current planned Martian buildings are built. Maybe I'll do a few more for human use?

I've still working on backboards using posters and adding bits to improve old terrain. 

So still plenty to do for VSF.

As life is so changeable it the moment long term plans are proving harder than ever but you've got to try to keep your eye on the prize.

So let me wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May your God, Gods or Richard Dawkins go with you. Hoping for a more hopeful 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment