Translate

Thursday 17 September 2020

Martian Hullcutter WIP/September 2020 update

 So things have been pretty busy in the real world. So as usual projects haven't been making much progress lately. The Martian docks board has come to a halt as the moment with the street/market board.

A little bit of work on buildings and cloudships have gone a head though.

A sneak peak at the second mdf Hullcutter from Crossover Miniatures below. The first one is nearing completion. More on that later.





I'd originally planned a step by step build but as Crossover provide a pdf of how to build this and real world times this as fallen away.




WIP Martian restaurant and converted human workshop/doctors office.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's going to be a big one! I was trying to figure out what was with the weird offset/angled levels and then I realized it was the elastic bands.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got me too Dave when I looked at the photo ;)

    ReplyDelete