Translate

Friday 14 December 2018

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings.

First the sad news.

As you have sadly seen the page was hacked this year by persons waning to promote unpleasant links etc. I'm sorry if any offence was caused. We live in a world where the internet lets cowards and criminals do things that they couldn't get a way with on the street. You know who you are and I hope you get what you deserve in life or the next world! Just about sorted it now but should you find offence posts or links please let me know.

The good news.

Life is busy , a little too busy for hobbies but I haven't given up. I'm still holding the VSF flag and intend to get more done in 2019.

So what's planned. Simple finish all outstanding VSF projects while planning Sci-Fi/RPG Fantasy games.

Thanks for following.

Merry Christmas, Happy Yule and a Jolly Happy New Year.

May your God ,Gods or Richard Dawkins go with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment