Translate

Saturday 11 November 2017

Need a bigger building! Red Devil Inn.WIP.Nov 2017 Post

I came to the conclusion that the first Red Devil Pub/Inn/Tavern wasn't big enough. At first I thought I could save the front wall and add it to a bigger base. But it wasn't that simple.So I had to start from scratch.



Above the old and the new tavern.



Front view


East Wall
West Wall

Rear Wall



I haven't finished it but hear are some internals shots of the ground floor.

It should be big enough for internal combat. As you can see the Irish Volunteers have made themselves at home.


I've loads more to do light add lamps,finish the bar.Add stairs to the rear wall,finish the floor and then finish the 1st floor. But its more work than I've done in 6 months!

So the old Red Devil Inn/Tavern will become "The Ship Inn" among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment