Translate

Thursday 28 July 2016

Building more Martian Buildings / July 2016 Update

Yet more cork buildings for the cityscape .  I'm nearing the last part of these mini building projects.

That's not to say I won't do some more later but storage of them is starting to become an issue and there should be enough now to give a good selection of play areas and feel of cities.

What I need to do is try these into the streets and street scatter when the games start up again.






The main British Residency of the Governor(See. Part 1 of the post)  ,some more Martian flats,offices and warehouses and towers etc.


4 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed with your diligence at cutting out all those windows. Do you have a "method" of doing this, or is it just the pure slog that it looks?

    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  2. A large scotch and a very blunt knife ;) lol. Cheers Clive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then all I can say is slainte mhath! lol

      Very good work.

      Delete